Need Help Starting Or Growing A Private Practice?
Your Private Practice Coach
Private Practice Helper was created by Wayne Kessler, of Kessler Marketing to help health and mental health professionals in private practice to:
1. Learn the latest marketing and business growth strategies
2. Get the resources and information they need to achieve success and contentment in their work
3. Learn how to manage life/work balance and thrive in career and family life
4. Increase income necessary for maintaining a thriving private practice
5. Learn about new technologies that help organize their work and meet accreditation requirements
6. Learn about how you can expand your service offering by using online communication services like SKYPE
Wayne is a licensed social worker, online coach, clinical supervisor, and private practice coach who provides online or face-to-face coaching services for private practitioners and also cultivates content on this website as a gift to those who choose to help others for their profession.
Wayne is also the founder of the “Mental Health and Private Practice Marketing and Management Group” on Linkedin. This group, started in 2009, now numbers over 13,000 members, is one of the most active groups on Linkedin for private practitioners, and is an incredible resource for those in private practice.
As a Private Practice Coach, Wayne provides phone consultation, virtual coaching, phone coaching, or in person coaching to help those in private practice:
- Get unstuck by exploring and breaking through barriers to your success
- Gain focus by showing you how to create a plan with action steps
- Work smarter, and more efficiently, avoiding duplication, and wasted time
- Get more organized and focused with respect to marketing
- Achieve a structure for family and work balance
- Attract a continuous flow of loyal customers
- Set and reach all your business and strategic planning goals
- Create an effective Marketing strategy to brand your business
- Use technology to meet HIPAA compliance, improve operations and increase communication
If you are ready to move forward with building your practice Request a Coaching session
If you are still not convinced- you might want to read some testimonials about Wayne Kessler
Or see some marketing credentials by following the links below.